Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
The “Monthly Individual” Memberships are sold as an automatically recurring subscription that renews every 30 days following the initial date of purchase. The subscription will continue to renew unless the purchasers or website administrators cancel their subscriptions.
The “Annual Individual”, “Primary Pillars”, and “Full Playbook” Memberships are sold as a subscription that expires one (1) year from date of purchase. Members shall be notified of the expiration and shall be up to the subscriber to renew the membership.
Please note the following details of Revive and Sustain Wellness subscriptions:
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Revive and Sustain Wellness website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for Revive and Sustain Wellness when your license expires.
- Your renewal price will be locked in at the time of checkout but may not be the same price as your initial purchase.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your membership has expired, you will be charged the current listed price of the membership type you choose to renew with.
- We will send you an email prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
Revive and Sustain Wellness reserves the right to cancel any memberships or corporate packages purchased that do not meet the requirements as stated at checkout. We reserve the right to cancel any memberships or corporate packages that have been purchased illegally or fraudulently. We reserve the right to cancel any memberships or corporate packages that members have violated any terms of this website.
All of our membership options include a 100% money-back guarantee within seven (7) days of initial date of purchase.
To obtain a refund, you will have to contact us including the username, email address, and name on file for the account you wish to cancel. At that time, we will cancel your membership and refund any one-time payment made.
We consider threats of refunds as refund requests and will process them immediately.
If your original purchase was made in a non-USD currency, we cannot guarantee that the exchange rate at the time of the refund will be the same as the time of your purchase. Your refund will be based on the USD amount of the purchase and may result in a higher or lower amount of currency you purchased in being credited to your accounts
Contact us at for questions related to refunds and returns.